Sunday, March 1, 2020

Anniversary

To slay a demon, you have to face it. Slay the Demon is 3! Here is a snippet of one of my favorite scenes.
“He’s a father to an adorable little girl named Maggie. However, it doesn’t really define him either. I guess it’s more of his strength. He allowed me to take Maggie back to the school. She’s the little girl I’m helping to get past her school shooting. And just the emotions of stepping back into a school building with her almost brought me to my knees.”
She choked back her tears before continuing.
“But with Matt there, I felt his strength radiating through the walls, even though he stood on the outside as I led his little girl back into the place where her demons reside. I didn’t know what I would face walking in there with her, but I knew she could handle it. Because I did. Even though she’s only seven, I see myself in her, more than ever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment