Monday, February 3, 2020

Cover Chosen

I finally chose my cover image for Diamond Dirt!!! I was beginning to wonder if I would ever find the perfect picture. To celebrate here is a small scene from Diamond Dirt.
"I thought you were at the park with Tina," her mother said.
"I was, but today is opening day," Shelby said as she finally looked at her mother. "I didn't want to miss the first pitch."
"I thought college softball finished last week."
"Momma, that was Super Regionals. This is the World Series. The top eight teams from across the country compete for the national title," Shelby explained as the last notes of the National Anthem rang out.
"You know if you put this much effort in history, you would've had an A," her mother said.
"I don't like history," Shelby said. "I love softball."

No comments:

Post a Comment