Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Song Titles

I've been posting lyrics for my new book and I decided to post some of my song list for the book. Certain songs are for one scene while others inspire several through the chapters. This is not the complete list, but it will give you an idea of the emotions throughout Book 8.

Live like you Dying- Tim McGraw
Don't Take the Girl- Tim McGraw
Demons- Imagine Dragons...
Back from the Dead- Skillet
Peter Pan- Kelsea Ballerini
Breaking Inside- Shinedown
Glass- Thompson Square
Hard Love- NEEDTOBREATHE
Overcomer- Mandisa
Kryptonite- 3 Doors Down
I Cross My Heart- George Strait
The Words- Christina Perri
Tell Your Heart to Beat Again- Danny Gokey
The Comeback- Danny Gokey
Even If- MercyMe
Don't Let Me Down- The Chainsmokers
You're Still the One- Shania Twain
How Do I Live- LeAnn Rimes
Everytime We Touch (Candlelight Verison)- Cascada
Warrior (Battle Cry Remix)- Hannah Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment