Friday, January 22, 2016

Quick Facts

Since Lily has been for a few weeks, here are some quick facts.

*It is my second longest book (Cursed Soldier is my longest)
*It is the 2nd book in the Sorority Sisters Duet
*Lily has been my hardest character to write. She was uptight in the beginning. I loved exploring her character. ...
*Eric was fun to write. He wanted to tell his story.
*The cover was taken by my cousin. She is also the one to create the amazing cover as well as my other book covers.
*Lily was my 2nd book published in 2015.
*I loved writing Bea and Mutt (Lily and Eric's dogs).
*Drake, Langston, and Anisley are one of my sorority sister's children's names. She let me use them for my story.
*Lilies are my favorite flower expecially Tiger Lilies (Lily's favorite)
*This was the book I started writing after Cursed Soldier. I set it to the side for The Woman Behind the Letters. Of course then I set it aside for Courtney.
*I am working on my 5th book. It still doesn't have a title.
*I also have an idea for a 6th book which will revisit characters from Courtney and Lily. I'm keeping it underwraps at the moment. It will involve secondary characters from the books.


Don't forget to pick up your copy of Lily. Courtney is still on sale in case you need to get it before you read Lily. Don't forget to leave a review after you finish reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment