Thursday, October 22, 2015

Update

Since it has been too long since I've post there are a few updates. I have published my 3rd book. It's called Courtney and is available on all platforms. The 4th book is a follow-up to Courtney called Lily. They make up the Sorority Sisters Duet. I am working on Lily now and it should be published before the end of the year.

I do have a 5th book in the works. It will be another historical. It will be set in Savannah, TN and feature a Confederate POW and a young widow woman. I do not have a name for it, but I expect to begin work on it early 2016.

Here is a treat for everyone, it's a small scene from Lily.


“You have my speech?” he asked as she opened her handbag. “I was joking,” he pointed out holding up his hand to stop her. “Do you really have a speech in there?”

“Of course, I am paid to think of everything, Mr. Worth. If you only knew how many times the main speaker comes without a speech,” she remarked. “Are you sure you don’t need it?”

“I’m sure, but when did you have time to write a speech with planning all of this?” he asked motioning around the room. The woman was amazing if she wrote a speech along with planning this party in the short amount of time he gave her

Lily smiled. “I have my ways, but don’t worry, it is a great speech,” she informed him when she noticed some people start making their way inside the room.

You can add Lily to your goodreads list.

No comments:

Post a Comment