Saturday, February 20, 2021

Little Known Facts

 Since Beauty Found has been out a week, here are some little-known facts. I love listing these for each book.

*It's my 12th book.
*I wrote it in 73 days as part of a writing challenge.
*It was inspired by Beauty and the Beast and some war stories.
*It's the second book in my fairy tale series.
*As I stated in the Mermaid Voice's little-known facts, all my heroines will be connected by southern states. For Hazel Lee, it's Alabama.
*There's a bit of the small-town feel of Gilmore Girls, but most of it's from my experiences living in a small town.
*The history is focused more on military history than one time period like normal.
*This book takes place mostly in the winter, which was a first. I mostly set my books in the warmer months. The big focus is the Valentine's Day Ball, which is why I released it before Valentine's Day.
*I outlined this entire book while I was driving down the mountain in Hawaii. Yes, that's how long I've held onto this idea.
*Besides Beauty and the Beast, there's another fairy tale in the book, and that's Alice in Wonderland. It's Hazel's favorite book, and I referenced several things from it. How many did you find?
*Book 13 has a name, Glass Throne, and is inspired by Cinderella. Check out a sneak peek at the end of Beauty Found. Planning for a September 22 release date. It's already up for preorder on Amazon. 
*If you haven't gotten your copy of Beauty Found, it's available on Amazon in paperback and kindle. It's in Kindle Unlimited for the first 90 days. 
*If you would like to see what inspired me, check out my Pinterest board. 



No comments:

Post a Comment