Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Little Known Facts

 Little known things about Mermaid Voice, since it's been out for a week.

*It was put on hold to write Siren Song which is the movie they're filming in the book. I needed certain scenes written out and decided to write that book first.
*It features one of the craziest women I've ever written who happens to be the ex-girlfriend of Caspian. I normally don't write crazy exes but the story played out that way.
*It's the first book of my Fairy Tale Series.
*All of the heroines in the series will be connected to a southern state, Syrena was from Louisiana.
*I looked up the regulations for Alligator hunting to write that scene. It's very well regulated in case anyone wanted to know.
*I had the cover image for at least a year, probably the longest I've ever selected one.
*Grimsby is probably one of my favorite secondary characters.
*It was inspired by The Little Mermaid but with a twist.
*It's the 3rd book I've published this year. I wanted to see if I could publish three in one year and with 2020 being what it is, it worked out.
*Syrena and Caspian's names are connected to water.
*I published the ebook only to Amazon for the first 90 days. The paperback is available in most online stores.
*If you would like to see what inspired me, check out the Pinterest board for Mermaid Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment