Monday, November 30, 2020

Halfway mahalf Beauty Found

I'm about halfway through book 12, Beauty Found. I decided to share a small snippet of a scene. The picture is from my Pinterest board for the book. 

"I was not built to break," Vincent said. 
"Maybe not, but there's beauty in the breaking. And freedom in the rising," Hazel said as she placed her hand on top of his. 
"No. I can't lost control, especially around you. My darkness would destroy you, Hazel," he said as he stood up. 
"I doubt that, but I'm not pushing you," she said as she stood up. "If or when you're ready to talk I'll be here." 
He nodded as she walked out of the room. Losing control wasn't an option. His mental hold was the only thing keeping him functioning. Hazel might be a strong woman, but even she couldn't handle the darkness. He could barely handle it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment