Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Life in the Moments is Live!

Have you downloaded Life in the Moments? It is live on all platforms. Here is one of my favorite scenes of Beau. Honestly this is the one scene, I knew would be in the book before I ever typed word. I saw this scene for months and couldn't wait until I got to this part. Don't forget to download your copy today.
Beau stepped into the hall and watched as Amelia disappeared behind two double doors. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He dropped to his knees and said a quick prayer.
He couldn’t lose Amelia.
Not now.
“Are you okay, sir?”
He opened his eyes and looked up at one of the nurses.
“I’m fine,” Beau said as he stood up. “Just saying a quick prayer.”
She smiled. “You’re not the first person to sink to their knees in prayer in this hall. Hospitals always seemed to drive people to their knees whether in prayer or anguish. Remember the shattered pieces won’t fit back together perfectly, but they’ll shine bright with the new day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment