Thursday, August 24, 2017

Falling for Cody Facts

So I forgot to post this but here are the unknown facts about Falling for Cody

*It was the easiest book I've written. Everything flowed with the outline.
*Cody's nightmares were inspired by real police/correctional officers nightmares.
*The memorial was inspired by the Firefighters Memorial in Emmitsburg. ...
*The putt putt date was never supposed to happen. In fact, I toyed with the scene to work on their banter, but I loved it too much to take it out.
*The car washing scene was inspired by a picture on Pinterest.
*This book was a sort of therapy for me. With all the police shootings happening, I couldn't find a good outlet until I sat down to write this book.


I hope everyone has had the chance to read it, but if not it is available on all the major platforms. My next book will be out either late this year or early next year. I haven't decided yet. It does have a name that I'll be releasing next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment